This filtration bottle is great for emergencies or to just take with you to enjoy fresh water anywhere!
Here are some key features of this new filtration system:
* Removes up to 99.99% of pollutants and contaminants found in drinking water sources using its proprietary Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System.
* Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water
* The top cap has a soft plastic removable cover for the drinking spout which keeps it free of dirt and contamination
* 28 oz size is compact, light weight and easy to use
* Tested by Independent laboratories using EPA and NSF protocols
Copyright 2015 Texas Premier CPR and First Aid All Rights Reserved
Texas Premier CPR and First Aid . 1404 Cypress Creek Way . Celina, TX. 75009
Call or Text: 214-636-3543 . email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Premier CPR and First Aid provides First Aid classes, CPR classes, BLS classes. ACLS classes and Wilderness First Aid classes servicing Celina, Prosper, Frisco, Aubrey, Little Elm, Sherman, and McKinney areas. Texas Premier CPR offers certifications from the American Heart Association and Emergency Care and Safety Institute which includes Heartsaver classes and First Aid certifications for the Boy Scouts of America (BSA). Texas Premier CPR offers classes for everyone including, Health Care workers, Baby Sitters, Day Care workers, Nurses, Physicians, Paramedics, Teachers, and anyone who needs CPR and First Aid certifications for work.